January 1, Avery Park, FREE!!!
Join us for the Fifth Annual HOTV Resolution Run! This year we’ll offer a 5k and a 2k course. Arrive early at the Thompson Shelter in Avery Park to sign up. Runs begin at 9am. This is a great way to say ‘Hello’ to friends and neighbors in the new year!
Support your community running club, and reap the benefits! Renew or join now, and your membership will be valid through December 2014.
Your membership also supports Club activities that support the running community in Corvallis. Highlights from 2013 include:
- Sponsoring the porta-potty at Bald Hill
- Continued support of the Middle School Cross Country Program
- Northwest Middle School XC Showdown
- The "Out to the Ballgame 5k", staged in conjunction with the Corvallis Knights
- The FREE Resolution Run 5k and kids 1k on January 1.
Heart of the Valley Runners are members of the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA). The RRCA was founded in 1958 and currently has over 1000 member clubs. One of the benefits that the RRCA provides for our club is an affordable insurance policy that enables the local club to sponsor races, training events, and running programs like the Middle School Cross Country program.Back to the top
Join us at the Track!
Are you interested in improving your 5k, 10k or marathon time? Do you enjoy working out with a group? Do you just enjoy running in circles? Consider joining one of the Tuesday morning or Wednesday evening track workouts. We're a diverse group. You don't have to be a speedster to have fun at the track!
Looking for races? Running or hiking routes? Other resources? Here are some good places to start:
- Race Corvallis
- Willamette Valley Road Runners (WVRR) Event Calendar
- Oregon Road Runners Club (ORRC) Event Calendar
- RaceCenter Northwest
- Local Hikes - Corvallis